The Open Sanctuary Community Ministers
As Spiritual Ministers we are here to serve, help you discern your core beliefs and support you in their realisation. Our invisible parish allows us to extend ourselves into our real and virtual communities. Through care and vigilance, we aim to serve our communities as richly as we can; from cards and blessings, on line workshops or gatherings, to practical help and also in prayer.
One of the blessings we receive is when we are invited to honour the key points in life by creating and delivering baby blessings, weddings, funerals and other rites of passage. We create and deliver ceremonies which recalibrate the energetic fabric of our lives (as part of the unity of our families and communities) by welcoming, healing, celebrating, giving thanks for and grieving together.
We listen to you, to hear what is important to you, your beliefs and manner of being in the world, language that resonates for you, such as the name you use for your Higher Power.
Community Ministers offer
- Presencing – being with you through the journey of life
- Online workshops on a variety of issues
- Quarterly services of gratitude for the world, nature, each other and our Higher Power
- Retreats where we invite you to join us in consciously taking time out to spend with the Divine receiving guidance
- Creating and delivering a variety of ceremonies: Baby Blessings, Legal weddings, funerals, rites of passage, healing services etc
Who we are and what we offer